A+ A A-

Our History

St. John's Lutheran Church was dedicated on February 26, 1865; however, the mother church was Stillwater Log Church, founded in 1816. The current church building was dedicated in 1968. The parish has continued to grow and change as the population has changed from pioneers in the early 1800s to the modern suburban landscape. Throughout that time, the congregation has continued to proclaim the Gospel through Word and Sacrament.

 

 

 

Visit us on Facebook